All postdoctoral scholars and prospective postdoctoral scholars are welcome to attend an information session and networking meeting for scholars in the social sciences and humanities.
- Meet other postdoctoral scholars
- Find out about the Canadian Association of Postdoctoral Scholars (CAPS-ACSP)
- Locate a Postdoctoral association at your institution
- Hear a progress report on the 2nd national survey of postdoctoral scholars in Canada
- Find out about the work of international associations
- Identify priorities for postdoctoral scholars in the humanities and social sciences
Place / time – Tuesday June 4th 2013 / 12-1:30 pm
Location – University of Victoria, Elliott Building, E-162
Follow Twitter: #CAPSatCongress
The Canadian Association of Postdoctoral Scholars / Association canadienne des stagiaires post-doctoraux with the Canadian Sociological Association / Société canadienne de sociologie
We look forward to seeing you there!
For further information
-Canadian Sociological Association @ Congress: http://www.csa-scs.ca/conference
-Participate in the 2nd Canadian survey of postdoctoral scholars! (see the CAPS/ACSP site)
-Organizing committee: svilches at sfu.ca