Deadline Extended until March 4, 2016 The Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne […]
Canadian Review of Sociology
Revue canadienne de sociologie
Published: February, May, August, November
Current: November / Novembre 2015
View sample publication
The Canadian Review of Sociology is the journal of the Canadian Sociological Association. The CRS is committed to the dissemination of innovative ideas and research findings that are at the core of the discipline. La Revue canadienne de sociologie est la publication officielle de la Société canadienne de sociologie. Elle s’est donné pour mission de diffuser des idées novatrices et des résultats de recherches touchant à l’essence même de la discipline.
The deadline to express interest in the position of journal Editor has been extended until March 4, 2016.
- The Earnings and Employment Outcomes of the 2005 Cohort of Canadian Postsecondary Graduates with Disabilities
- Economic Benefits of Self-Employment for Canadian Immigrants
- "Let's Talk about the Institution": Same-Sex Common-Law Partners Negotiating Marriage Equality and Relationship Legitimacy
- Squaring Up: Experiences of Transition from Off-Street Sex Work to Square Work and Duality-Concurrent Involvement in Both-in Vancouver, BC
- La distinction : addendum statistique
- Exploring an Olympic "Legacy": Sport Participation in Canada before and after the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics