The UN Women Training Centre trough it’s Training for Gender Equality COP, is pleased to announce the Gender and Aid Effectiveness E Workshop for Civil Society Organizations, NGOs and academia.
This moderated online course aims to provide knowledge for better understanding the changing aid end policy making environment and develop capacities in how to monitor aid flows and evaluate their impacts and will include forums and practical exercises on how to apply the principles of aid effectiveness to promote gender equality in our own organizations, how to make a meaningful gender analysis of aid flows, how to engender budgets and how to develop an advocacy strategy for your own organization.
It will start on October 22nd and end on November 23rd, 2012 and it is directed to practitioners working in civil society organizations, in NGOs, in the academia. A total of 20 full scholarships are available and will be granted to selected candidates.
This self-paced course that will be developed in English includes activities that aim to promote reflection on participants’ daily practice. A minimum of 5 hours per week are needed for the different synchronic and asynchronic activities included in this course.
To participate in this e learning course, candidates need to:
- Be an active member of the Training for Gender Equality CoP.
- Be working in a civil society organization, NGO or academic institution.
- Be endorsed by their organizations/institutions, including availability of resources (access to internet and computers, printing materials, etc.) and time to adequately comply with the course activities.
- Motivation and a clear view on how to put into practice acquired knowledge and skills.
- Have working knowledge of English language.
Participants complying with all workshop requisites and activities will receive a certificate of completion.
- Access to internet
- Programmes to read printed documents. For example, Microsoft Office and PDF documents.
- Facilities to print documents.
Send the following documents before October 15th to email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter explaining how the knowledge and skills acquired in the e workshop would be put into practice.
- Letter of endorsement from his/her organization. Please click here for the endorsement letter template.
Visit: http://gtcop.unwomen.org/index.php?lang=en for more information.