Sociology at Flinders University: School of Social and Policy Studies
The School is seeking to make four appointments in Sociology to further strengthen its reputation for academic and intellectual excellence. Sociology academic staff are nationally and internationally recognised for their contributions to social research, teaching and professional service.
Applicants should be sociologists who can demonstrate leadership or emerging leadership in their research area, an ability to develop the capacity of sociology as a discipline, and commitment to producing sociology graduates skilled across research and theory and with an understanding of social change.
Ref 14114 Level D: Associate Professor – Social Problems/Social Policy/Social Issues
Ref 14113 Level C: Senior Lecturer – Research Methods (quantitative/mixed methods)
Ref 14111* Level B: Lecturer (2 positions) – Gender, Intimacy and Family, and
– Culture and Everyday Practice
*Applicants for the Lecturer B positions are asked to indicate the specialisation for which they are applying.
- School of Social & Policy Studies
- Available on a continuing, full-time basis
- Salary (Level D): $121,542 to $133,900 pa
- Salary (Level C): $100,941 to $116,390 pa
- Salary (Level B): $82,404 to $97,852 pa
- Plus 17% employer superannuation
- Applications close: 11.00 am, Monday 28 April 2014
CRICOS No. 00114A