Instructor, University Studies
Lac La Biche/Cold Lake, AB
Fall 2013 Term – August 2013 to December 2013
Salary commensurate with education and experience
Portage College’s University Studies program is seeking qualified instructors to teach for the Fall 2013 term the following 16-week, 3-credit multimode courses delivered via face-to-face and video-conferencing to students in Lac La Biche and Cold Lake:
- Social Problems – SOCI 102
- Sociology of Deviance and Conformity – SOCI 224
- Introduction to Sociology – SOCI 101
When applying, please indicate the course(s) you’re interested in instructing.
- Masters in discipline required. Equivalencies may be considered.
- Experience teaching/tutoring adult learners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with students, staff, and faculty.
- Must be proficient with computers, especially MS Office.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving, and multitasking skills would be assets.
Apply today quoting competition number 13-INSTR-26-CSA
For detailed job ads and the required qualifications, please visit our website at portagecollege.ca or call 780-623-5597.
Apply to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax 780-623-5721, or mail to PO Box 417, Lac La Biche, AB T0A 2C0.
The College appreciates the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.