Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the membership of the Canadian Sociological Association will be meeting on Thursday, May 31 at Waterloo, Ontario.
Frank C Peters Building, Auditorium P1025/27 (Wilfrid Laurier University Campus)
Refreshments - 12:00pm-12:20pm
Business Meeting – 12:20pm-1:20pm
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Adoption of the Minutes of the June 1, 2011 meeting at Fredericton, NB
4. Business Arising from the Minutes
a. Proposed Changes to the CSA Statement of Professional Ethics Vote
5. Report from the President
a. 2018 ISA Bid
b. 2012 Conference Report
6. Report from the Office Manager
a. 2011-2012 Bylaw Amendments
b. Membership Report
7. Report from the President-Elect
8. Report from the Past-President
9. Report from the Treasurer and Elections Officer
10. CRS Managing Editor’s Report
11. Other business - Q & A
12. Installation of new officers and Executive Committee members
13. Adjournment 1:20-1:30pm
Reports from the following Committees are now available on the website for member review.
- Equity Issues
- Policy, Ethics and Professional Concerns
- Research Advisory
- Student Concerns
- Communications Officer
- Office Manager Report
Motions for discussion of new business must be submitted to the CSA Secretary at least 24 hours before the scheduled AGM.
Questions regarding the AGM or review documents should be forwarded to our office at; email@example.com.