Submitting Your Abstract
1. Login to the conference site at http://www.csa-scs.ca/submissions
If you don’t have a username and password, or have forgotten them, click on “register”
2. After you have logged in, ensure you are on the ‘User Home’ page and click “New submission”
3. Select the ‘Track’ or session in which you wish to submit your abstract
The list of sessions can be found at https://www.csa-scs.ca/conference/conference-sessions/
4. Complete the rest of the form and click “Submit”
5. You can the status of the abstract’s review by logging back into the submission system at http://www.csa-scs.ca/submissions
Abstract Review Results
Session Organizers have been given the deadline of February 15 to review abstracts submitted through the online conference system. Authors should be notified by the organizer whether the abstract is approved, declined, or requires revisions for further consideration. Some abstracts will be reassigned internally from the original session to a more appropriate session.
You may check on the status of your abstract’s review by logging into the online submission system at; http://www.csa-scs.ca/submissions.
Abstracts that have been approved will be noted as ‘Posted’ in the Archive tab. Those declined will be noted as ‘Declined’ or ‘Archived’. If your abstract is noted as ‘Abstract in Review’ after February 16 in the Active Tab, then please contact us.
The session code (referred to as ‘Track’ on the system) will appear to the right of the abstract ID number. Please refer to the list of organized sessions in case this session differs from the one to which you originally submitted your abstract.
Confirmed presenters are strongly encouraged to review information on the CSA Conference website regarding participation policies (CSA membership and Congress registration), travel and accommodation, and special events. Guidelines for presenters and presentations have been compiled for your convenience.
The Conference schedule will be posted in early March.