Notice is hereby given that the membership of the Canadian Sociological Association will be meeting on Thursday, June 6, 2019 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Refreshments – 12:00pm-12:15pm*
Business Meeting – 12:15pm-1:15pm
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Adoption of the Minutes of the July 2018 meeting held in Vancouver, British Columbia
4. Business Arising from the Minutes
5. Report from the President – Dr. Myrna Dawson
6. Report from the President-Elect – Dr. Tina Fetner
7. Report from the Past-President – Dr. Rima Wilkes
8. Report from the Treasurer and Elections Officer – Dr. Jim Conley
a) 2016 Financial Reports
b) Appointment of a public accountant
9. CRS Managing Editor’s Report – Dr. Karen Stanbridge
10. Other business – Q & A
11. Installation of new officers and Executive Committee members – Dr. Jim Conley
12. Adjournment 1:15pm
Policy, Ethics and Professional Concerns
Motions for discussion of new business must be submitted to the CSA Secretary at least 24 hours before the scheduled AGM. Questions regarding the AGM or review documents should be forwarded to our office at; email@example.com.
*Refreshments are sponsored by the Canadian Sociological Association.