The Annual Canadian Sociological Association Banquet and Award Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at Ryerson University. Join us to honour our 2017 Award recipients!
The event will be held at the Mattamy Athlectic Centre Alumni Lounge and is open to delegates and their guests.
Tickets are subsidized as follows (additional 15% HST applicable):
- Regular – $30
- Students (Undergraduate, MA, PhD): $20
There are two menus to choose from and Option 2 may be altered for Vegans. The items within the two menus cannot be interchanged.
Dinner Option #1
- Appetizer – Romaine Heart Caesar Salad with Grilled Pancetta, Anchovies, Nicoise Olives, Soft Boiled Egg, topped with Parmigiana Reggiano and a Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Entrée – Flatiron steak in a Red Wine Sauce, Potato and Celeriac Puree, Char Roasted Shallots, Seasonal Ontario Vegetables
- Dessert – Chocolate Raspberry Mousse with Raspberry Sauce
Dinner Option #2 (vegan substitutions are available)
- Appetizer – Roasted Beets, Goat Cheese, Spicy Pecans, and Baby Greens, topped with a Ginger Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Entrée – Butternut Squash Ravioli with Fresh Sage, Brown Butter, Goat Cheese Mousse, and Fresh Watercress
- Dessert – Lemon Meringue Tart with Whipped Cream and Fresh Berries
The Reception will begin at 6:45pm with dinner at 7:15pm. Award presentations will be held during the banquet. Tickets are limited in number and cannot be guaranteed after May 8 . Don’t miss this opportunity to honour the 2017 Canadian Sociological Association Award Recipients!