The 2017 Canadian Sociological Association Conference is fast approaching!
We hope you find the following information helpful. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or require further information.
Before the Conference
- Register as a Congress delegate with the Canadian Sociological Association Conference fee included
- Conference participants were required to complete this step along with registration as a member of the Canadian Sociological Association by April 15
- Confirm your travel and accommodation arrangements
- Review the Conference Program
- Consult the CSA Conference Campus map for session locations
- Our Conference sessions are being held in different buildings around campus. Break time between sessions is usually 30 minutes to enable delegates enough travel time.
- Purchase your ticket to the Annual Banquet and Award Ceremony (deadline May 1)
- Learn about the amenities available to delegates at Ryerson University
Arriving at Ryerson University
- Check-in at the Congress Hub to receive your Delegate receipt, badge, and delegate guide
- Visit the Canadian Sociological Association to receive your Conference Program, network with colleagues, and enjoy refreshments during break-times
During the Conference
- Regularly refer to the Canadian Sociological Association Conference Program for updates
- Join us for our special events
- Attend our Keynote events
- Check out Congress events open to all delegates
- Canadian Sociological Association members are encouraged to attend our Annual General Meeting