Online Library Access / Accès à la librairie en ligne
Members can access all past issues of the Canadian Review of Sociology through the Wiley Online Library. To access this library, follow these three steps:
1. Your membership must be in good standing
Your membership should not have expired.
Membership information, along with your membership number and membership expiry date was emailed to you upon receipt of your membership payment.
You may need these to register to the online library.
2. Login the Wiley Online Library Website
Go to the Wiley Online Library
- On the upper-right on the Wiley Library web page, enter your email address and password to login. Click the right-arrow.
- If are unsure if you are already registered with Wiley, choose “Forgotten Password”. An email will be sent to your inbox. Follow instructions containned in the email.
- If you have never registered with Wiley, choose “Not registered?” and enter the information as requested.
3. Access the CRS Journal
You should now be logged in to the Wiley website.
You should see an “unlocked” icon for each CRS issue. Follow the links, to access a particular article..
Please Note: If you are not granted full access to the jounal, you will need to activate your Wiley Online Library through customer support. Click here for details.